All instructors of Global Learning Services are evaluated and tested on a quarterly basis. Instructors reports are monitored and spot checks are done by our managers eg: by sitting in on lectures or testing studenst on completion of the attended course. All instructors presenting customised courses are involved in the course design and development to ensure they have the neccesary background knowledge.
- Global Learning Services is a legal entity.
- We are acknowledged by the Department of Labour as a Training / Service provider, for First Aid Level 1, 2, 3. Accreditation number CI 373. We are also accredited for lifting equipment, Accreditation number 289
- Global Learning Services has an Extension of Provider Scope with Manufacturing Seta (Merseta) for Health and Safety and other Training.
- Transport Seta Accreditation Number: 08-139.
- Global Learning Services has an Extension of Provider Scope with AGRIseta for Brushcutter and Chainsaw Training.
- Global Learning Services has an Extension of Provider Scope with Construction Seta for Earth Moving Equipment Training.